NFS (Need for Speed): for those who love to ride monsters and rule the roads.
PUBG: a player versus player shooting game.
Detail & Rules Attached
1. Elimination Round (only for AGI students).
2. Debugging Round
3. Programming Round
A TREASURE…….!!!! Exciting …isn’t it????? Exciting surprise gifts waiting for you. Your soaring minds and your right approach could fetch you a real prize…..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine you found an old map which shows where a treasure is hidden …………….
But those days have gone where you could find treasures by just a mere map, here you would actually have to apply your brains. Every step towards the treasure will bring you exciting gifts.
It’s a race of hurdles you can say, but not to be won by the cavalry….your intellect would be the helping hand.
The event consists of three rounds:
1) A team shall consist of TWO participants.
2) Participants shall not be allowed to use mobile phones or any other gadget.
3) The committee holds all due rights to make any modifications in the rules if required.
1) 30 objective type questions will be asked.
2) Time available for answering the questions is 15mins.
3) No negative marking will be done.
4) Top 15 teams will be short listed for the next round.
1) All the short listed teams have to perform some activity based tasks in a certain time.
2) 6 best teams will be shortlisted for the next round.
1) Teams will be undergoing a RUN for treasure. During this course of RUN the teams will encounter some technical hurdles and on completion of which will provide them clues to reach the final TREASURE.
2) The team which will discover the treasure first will be the winner of the event.