At Amrapali we benchmark ourselves against the best institutions around the Country. We are proud to have a rich infrastructure which fulfills the norms of our Approval bodies. The labs have all the required tools and equipments and the campus is connected with wireless internet interface.
While our libraries are equipped with over 80,000 books, periodicals, international journals and other research material, our classrooms provide the most conducive atmosphere for learning.
The Institutes emphasize on the practical aspects of education and imparts sufficient practical input for the student through its state of the art training Labs and also with ample space and modern equipment, to provide individual training to each Individual.
Classrooms - The Focused Learning Space
- The spacious classrooms in Campuses provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions
- They have been designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented with integrated audio-visual teaching aids for lectures, presentations etc.
- Special sessions and classes are held on personality development, business etiquettes, effective communication, leadership, teamwork and analytical skills
- All classrooms are spacious and well lit to create the right atmosphere for long hours of learning
Computing Facilities - The Focused Learning Space
- Entire campus is inter-connected through a highly secured Virtual Private Network, where over 1,000 PCs are inter-connected to the internet through broadband connection
- The campuses has state-of-the-art computer centre that provide computing facilities comprising of the latest machines linked to a wide range of software, communication and print services
- The campus is fully wireless and students use their laptops to help them access the world anytime, anywhere
- Latest software like SAS, ORACLE etc. are used to enable work on data analysis, web technologies and software designing
- The Intranet enables close on-line interaction between faculty and students for online interaction
- 14292 titles and 99083 volumes
- 209 print-journals and magazines
- CDs' (Books/Journal) (Books/Magazine) Project Report
- UBKS Series Lectures Cds/DVDs on Management
- Access to NPTEL Study Material for users
- News Papers (National and Regional)
- Indian and foreign text and reference books
- E-Library with electronic databases
- Access to Developing Library Network (DELNET)
- Access to OPAC facility
- Multimedia Sections for Users
- Encyclopaedias and Map Sets
- Documentation & Newspaper-clippings sections
- Reprographic facility and Reading hall
- Access to Online Full Text e-Journals
Seminar halls - A platform of interface
- Amrapali provides state-of-the-art 9 seminar halls, each with a seating capacity for 150 people that act as a common ground for students, faculty, and corporate personalities for regular interfaces, conferences and other events.
- At these platforms, you will come across various global thought leaders, academic gurus, corporate heads, sharing their corporate experiences with you
- The Seminar Halls are equipped with advanced presentation tools
Laboratories - Training grounds for budding professionals
- Amrapali has over more than 70 state-of-the-art labs as per the norms of AICTE and affiliating University that allow the students to experiment and bring to practice what they have learnt in theory
Conference Rooms - Arenas for cultivating team spirit
- The Conference rooms provide a perfect setting for you to master team skills through exercises like brain-storming sessions, group discussions, role-plays etc.
Residential Accommodation - Students personal comfort zone
- At Amrapali, you will be among the many students coming from all across the country to live in campus hostels, which are developed to be as home away from home
- The Institute has separate facilities for boys and girls, the wardens are real care takers and in house dining ensures a pleasant stay allowing students to focus on their academics
- Whilst internet access and good mobile connectivity ensure close contact with family and friends outside
- The common rooms are fully equipped with TV,
- The hostel also have Gym, indoor games and other recreation facilities
Medical Facilities - Caring for you, all along the way
- A healthy body makes for a healthy mind. To ensure your well being, the campuses have tie ups with renowned hospitals in the city to take care of any emergency, whatsoever
- You will also be covered by a Insurance to meet all kinds of exigencies
Sports Facilities - Developing energetic and Fit Leader out of you
- The industry today seeks not just knowledge workers, but action oriented leaders who adapt to changing situations with ease
- The infrastructure has been designed with exceptional facilities for sports as well as recreational activities to ensure that you are groomed to become just that
- Across campuses, Amrapali has top sports facilities including: Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Volleyball, Football
Cafeteria - Forging life-long friends, leisurely
- What you eat is what you are! A healthy mind can only reside in a healthy body. We, at Amrapali, understand. Hence, all cafeterias have menus that are designed by a team of professional
- Fresh fruit juices, milkshakes, ice creams, snacks are available in these cafeteria for those energy boosts
- The Kiosk of Nescafe adds on to your happy moments.
Training Labs - Faculty of Hospitality Management
Front Office Labs - The front office lab consists of the following simulation labs
- Reception desk
- Bell Desk
- Lobby area
- Back Office with Computerized Reservation System
Food Production Labs
- Basic Training Kitchen.
- Quantity Training Kitchen area.
- Advance Training Kitchen.
- Demo Kitchen
- Cafeteria Kitchen
- Bakery & Confectionary
All these above mentioned kitchens are well equipped with the following major equipments.
- Range -High pressure
- Refrigerator 5door
- Deep fat fryer
- Mincing machine
- Electric juicer
- Deep freezer
Food & Beverage Department
The institute has two simulation restaurants to provide the students with hands on food & beverage service skills, also we have a mock bar, and we also do have a tie up with the Bar Academy, Delhi to impart bar tending to the students. The following are the food and Beverage labs that are there in the institute.
- Advanced Training Restaurant.
- Basic Training Restaurant
- Mock Bar
The Housekeeping department is also well equipped with a mock suite room and also it has an operational laundry. The following are the facilities available with respect to housekeeping department
- Suite Room- where students are taught the basics of bed making, morning & evening service etc.
The institute has a well equipped computer lab The institute is providing IT-enabled functional services to its faculty, employees as well as students through centralised database management system under client-server architecture. IT infrastructure created in the campus provides ambience for resource sharing such as networked file and print services, mail services, student feedback system, centralised maintenance management, administrative services etc. on the network.
- The institute provides uninterrupted internet services to all its employees, faculty. The hostel is equipped with internet, file and print services. The student can have access to these services through his / her own computer, and also through the centralised lab. The institute has an internet leased bandwidth of 2 Mbps availed from Radio Link connectivity, with necessary backup. Also Wi fi network is provided within the campus.
- Web services at the Institute aim at catering to the needs of all the stakeholders and Institute constantly updates its site to meet the dynamic requirement. Library search services will be soon available through web. Besides these facilities also the Institutes alumni network is linked to the web site in order to provide better networking among the current students and alumni. Effort is on to make it interactive so that it offers on-line access to prospective candidates to the various courses offered at the institute also how to deal with the issues such as the admission process, availability of application forms, admit cards, publication of results etc.
- Computer Center has an Array of Computers upgraded constantly in tune with the changing times, capable of high resolution display and high speed data processing. The Centre is geared to provide the environment required for BHM & DHM courses as well as the simulated business environment required for the courses. The centre introduces real life computing and illustrating the practical benefits of information technology.
- Software's are maintained in the lab and students are encouraged to use this facility to enhance their information handling capabilities. The software packages are regularly updated. Some of the software that are currently available are MS DOS-6.22, Win-98/2000, Win NT, MS Office, Visual Studio 6.0/7.0 and Hospitality software's etc.
- Also the institute has self developed PMS software for student routine practice is also available through LAN.
- The institute has a cafeteria that provides with healthy, hygienic and nutritional meals at nominal rates to the students
Audio Visual Laboratory
- The institute also has state of the art audio visual lab with LCD projector, and OHP facility
Departmental Laboratories - Faculty of Technology & Sciences
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Distributed Systems
- Computer Baed Numerical and Statistical Techniques
- Unix & Shell Programming
- Compiler Design
- Computer Graphics
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Data Structure using C
- Introduction to Web Technology
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Database Management Systems
- Operating Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Networks
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Applied Thermodynamics Lab
- Automobile Engineering Lab
- Basic Civil Engineering Lab
- Basic Mechanical Engineering Lab
- Computer Aided Manufacturing Lab
- Engineering Drawing Lab
- Engineering Mechanics Lab
- Fluid Machinery Lab
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Heat & Mass Transfer Lab
- Machine Drawing Lab
- Manufacturing Science Lab
- Material Science and Testing Lab
- Measurement and Metrology Lab
- Measurement and Metrology Lab
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Lab
- Theory of Machines Lab
Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE)
- Analog Integrated Circuits
- Analog Communication
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Digital Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- Optical Fibre Communication
- Printed Circuit Board
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Computer Aided Design
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Drives
- Power System
- Basic Electrical
- Control System
- Electrical Workshop
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion - I
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion – II
- Network & Measurement
- Power Electronics
- Power Simulation
- Workshop Technology
- Engineering Drawing
The campus has an ATM, Stationery & Photocopy Counter and a Coffee and Bake stuff kiosk. The boys & girls hostel houses a Gymnasium for students. The gym is open to all hostel residents after classes. Besides it the hostels have sports facilities like badminton and table tennis, besides this they can enjoy other sports like- basketball, volley ball, cricket, football etc.
The hostels have laundry facilities and dedicated 24 hour vehicle for medical emergencies.
AGI has a fleet of very comfortable vehicles for pick and drop of our students and staff from across the city and nearby cities. Our transport fleet includes University buses, official commercial vehicles.